skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
By Golly I have a Blog
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I Can't Believe I Did This
Oh, Oh, What am I doing here. All I wanted to do was post a card now and then to share with DD and DIL. So now I need to take some pictures or scan some of my cards. I will have to learn as I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(13)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(6)
Some cards for Aunt Susan
Lots of cards no Photos yet
So Much To Learn
Well here I am again. Just got done washing the in...
I think I did figure a few things out.. So I will ...
I Can't Believe I Did This
About Me
Golly
I started stamping three years ago. I can't believe that I got hooked so fast. I love spending time in my messy craft room.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment