Friday, May 15, 2009


Well here I am again. Just got done washing the inside of the car windows and vacuuming the inside real good, So it is time for a cup of coffee and a little Blog time. I finished a card this morning too, The colors are not at all true. I need to work on that too. But the card is really a Saffron, rust and dark green color. I love the added buttons from my stash and the machine sewing.

Guess I should have taken a picture of the inside too. I made a computer generated sentiment and added a little flower at the bottom.

I needed to mow the lawn but Ty just called and said he would do it with the big mower, so maybe I can "make another card" Thanks Dani and Mary for checking out my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment