.jpg)
.jpg)
Oh, Oh, I just finished posting two cards. all uploaded and then wrote a little about the cards. My mistake was that I tried to "preview" the post, I saw a typo and tried to go back and fix it. Pooof. It all dissappeared. So I am determined to "git er dun"
The card on the right uses Crate Paper dp, Su Mellow Moss,and Close to Cocoa. Some gold cord and moss colored Organdy ribbon. Petite Oval Nesties. I think this is such a nice image from SU's Touch of Nature. The card on the left uses Certainly Celery instead of the Moss and some American Crafts ribbon that has a sparkle to it. Yummy stuff. I love the Lacy punched border too.
Now that this is the THIRD time I have attempted this post, I hope it all goes thruogh o.k. Another problem I have is that my keyboard keeps making typo's. Couldn't be me, Right?
*****Back here editing. I see that it posted different than I thought the layout was going to be. So the descriptios say left and right instead of first and second cards. So I will just say OOOOPS, instead of trying to "fix" it again. ***********
Beautiful!!!!
ReplyDelete