I couldn't decide which card I liked best in this set that I put together, so I am posting both, The set is four cards, but these two I really like. The main image is Inkadinkado clear stamps. I am no fan of clear stamps but I sure love these. Thanks, Mary for the "gift"Friday, June 12, 2009
While I was waiting for these images to upload, I was thinking. This takes soooo much time.. Maybe I should wait till dial-up , speeds- up, but then that's never going to happen, I'm sure.
I couldn't decide which card I liked best in this set that I put together, so I am posting both, The set is four cards, but these two I really like. The main image is Inkadinkado clear stamps. I am no fan of clear stamps but I sure love these. Thanks, Mary for the "gift"
I couldn't decide which card I liked best in this set that I put together, so I am posting both, The set is four cards, but these two I really like. The main image is Inkadinkado clear stamps. I am no fan of clear stamps but I sure love these. Thanks, Mary for the "gift"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment